Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winter Fashion Show!

Oggi I went for a long run in awful weather, up a big hill, then down another.  It was freddo (cold) and piovoso (rainy) at the bottom and piu' freddo (colder) and nevoso (snowy) at the top.  It was slushy and the puddles were cold like ice.  My toes were freddissimo (super cold)! 

Now I am cozy and caldo (warm).  But it is still freddo outside, and inverno (winter) is coming soon!  Therefore I have provided this helpful guide to things to wear in the cold. 

If your orecchie (ears) tend to get freddo, you should consider wearing paraorecchie (earmuffs) like these:




To keep your testa (head) warm, you should wear a cappello (hat), and to keep your collo (neck) warm, you can wear a gator:




If you're more fashion-conscious, try a sleek sciarpa (scarf) or some fuzzy stivali (boots).




If you like to have a fully-coordinated winter ensemble, follow Zoe's example and wear a matching cappotto (coat), guanti (gloves), and tail-warmer:




Muffole (mittens) are a better choice than guanti in very cold weather...but I couldn't get Zoe to try on her muffole.

Ciao tutti from me, Bridget!

2 comments:

  1. Bridget, the kitty cat's outfit looks an awful lot like a red one we have here! I think you have a future as a feline fashionista. Lots of money in that field I hear.

    Love love love love love,
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a future as a fashion designer

    ReplyDelete