Monday, September 13, 2010

Il Primo Giorno di Scuola

Today was Annie Cate’s first day of first grade.






Tara and Gene and I walked her alla scuola this morning.












The kids all sang a song and then they went to their classrooms.














Then we left.




After Tara left for work, Gene took me on a hike. He has a mission to take me hiking on all the nearby trails before I leave in December. Phantom the big brown dog came with us.



























Then I went for a run. I found this olive hanging from a tree over the road, so I picked it and I ATE IT.



It was VERY TOUGH and VERY VERY BITTER. I could taste the olio in it, but it left my mouth and throat feeling EXCEPTIONALLY SECCHI (dry).

Later, Annie Cate came home from scuola and we played Polly pocket together.







Gene and AC and I picked up Conor from school and noi siamo andati to il centro commerciale to find the right kind of quaderni (notebooks) for AC. Here is some mall stuff:













Ma guarda!  They spelled my name wrong!

Here’s a video of Conor being silly:


Sorry, it won't work right now.

2 comments:

  1. how about a video of the big dog doing tricks or something? how did he get the cool name Phantom? that is a very cool name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phantom can sit, roll over, and give you his paw, but he's kind of goofy and clumsy and doesn't really like listening. He likes to catch flies and chase the cat and he gets upset and whines when the cat won't move, and when Gene leaves the house. Conor named him after the cartoon character Danny Phantom.

    ReplyDelete