Thursday, September 23, 2010

More belle viste and cat pictures!

We had warm colors for dinner last notte:


Gene and I went for a treacherous hike oggi (today).  The uphill part was facile (easy).  We saw this truck full of uva (grapes):


At the top we saw a croce and a tiny albero d'olivo:


I also found questi funghi aranci (this orange fungus):


And this tree with curly leaves:


But the downhill was pericoloso!  It was ripido (steep), spinoso (thorny), and scivoloso (slippery)!  Ma era piaciuto a Phantom (Phantom liked it).  So that is buono.  And here are some belle viste:








Obi il gatto was waiting for us when we got back.  He followed me into the garage.


I gave him some food.  He purred.


He is still a dirty cat.  He does not like me to groom him, but he is molto gentile.


And here is a foto of my cugino, Conor:

3 comments:

  1. Aw that's a nice cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know of anyone interested in adopting Obi the cat please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. Conor kind of looks like a wet cat! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete