Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fiftieth Post! Yay!

Today Gene and Katie and I celebrated my fiftieth post by going shopping!  First we stopped at this great borsa (purse) store where everything was super caro (expensive):









We visited a few other negozi.  Here is Katie with a giant stivalo that I have photographed before, not the same one as this one:




Here she is being punk:




Then we went to the centro commerciale (mall).  There were a bunch of gatti living out in the parcheggio.  Here are a few:









And here is a Christmas (winter?) display at the mall.  See if you can figure out which one is Katie:




And in celebration of my fiftieth post, here is some great arte courtesy of me, Bridget:




Salve tutti from me, Bridget!

2 comments:

  1. that is some poem

    i like the cheap punk shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Your photos are brilliant. Congratulations on your 50th post Bridgie! I think you should print out all of this and make it into a book. It would be a great Christmas present for someone (hint hint). I'm glad you are all having such a wonderful time together!

    ReplyDelete