Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Adventures with Patsy and Bob

Here is a scena from yesterday pomeriggio (afternoon):




Obi slept in the garage last notte.  Here is Signor Pantaloni Pelosi:




Today after my run, Gene and Patsy and Bob and I left the casa.  I was wearing Conor's scarpe because mine were all wet/muddy.  Grazie, Conor!  My piedi:



We went many places oggi (today).  First we made a stop at a panetteria that had this topiary of a lumaca out front:




Dentro (inside) there were a lot of differet panettone (Christmas type of cake) wrapped up in different ways:




Here's Patsy with a big one:




Then we stopped by the mercato in Costabissara:




We discovered these miagawas:




Then we went to Soave, where there is un castello.  There was a mercato there too.




We went into a winery.




The other three had a mini tasting in a special room.  It seemed kind of silly to me, but there was no one at whom I could roll my eyes.  It's tough being the only persona normale.




More foto from Soave:










Then we went to Sirmione, which is on Lake Garda (the most grande lake in Italia) and which also has un castello.  Here are some foto:

























And here are some weeny little fishies nel lago (in the lake):



Ciao from me, Bridget!







1 comment:

  1. Bridgie! I am rolling my eyes in support of you and your normalcy! I love your photos! Love love love, xxxooooooooo Mom

    ReplyDelete