Sunday, October 3, 2010

More great belle viste from me, Bridget, and another cat video (a kitten this time)

A note from me, Bridget:  If you are still under the impression that I never posted my pictures of Oktoberfest, please go here.

This morning Tara and Gene and Conor and Phantom and I hiked to the Erme di San Cassiano.  That is a house built into a cliff about 1100 anni fa that is open one giorno a month.  Here are some pictures (including belle viste):
















We found a cave:






Later we ate at the same place we ate last Sunday.




There Patsy had the worst vino she had ever tasted:



Tara and Patsy and Bob and I attended a concerto at Teatro Olimpico, "the largest surviving enclosed theat[er] in the world" according to Wikipedia.  It was designed by Andrea Palladio and it had a great trompe l'oeil effect behind the stage.  The musica was Baroque (including Bach, Vivaldi, and Marais), and the performers were eccelente.  Just a few foto:






Here is a video of a gattino we saw at the restaurant:




Actually it made me think of this little orange gatto.










1 comment:

  1. Awww. Yes! The kitty cat DOES remind me of Squeaky! Love your face! Love, Mom XXXOOOO

    ReplyDelete