Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ecco my sister Katie!

Here is Conor con his faithful hound, Phantom:


Although he looks like a Hound of Death, Phantom is actually very sweet and lovable. 

Today Gene pulled out the Halloween supplies.  Here is a teaser (actually it's the best foto I could get):




Oggi we went to pick up mia sorella (sister) Katie from l'aeroporto.  There was some maintenance going on there.  It looked kind of silly:




Then we went to a negozio (store).  Here is una foto from the parcheggio:




I got questo (this):




It's a jewelry box!




We picked up some vino.  Here is Katie fuori the wine place:



 We saw un gatto and un cane.  They were molti gentili.



Then we went for pranzo (lunch).  Here is some risotto con funghi:


Here are some foto di Obi:






"Ciao tutti from me, Obi!"


P.S.  I have finalmente been able to upload the video of the Swimming Snake of Bassano!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww. Both my girls. . . post more pictures of the both of you Bridgie! Have fun!

    XXXXXOOOOOLove, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hound of Death? :)

    Finally a picture of Bridget on this thing...Hi, Kate!

    I love the jewelry box as I had a long discussion with some guy friends over the weekend about model railroading as mini metropolies. I thought at first that it was dollhouse furniture. Now I am concerned that it going to be the couch Bridget puts into her funky, uptown pad someday. Come scioccante!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There weren't any foto of me in this post!

    ReplyDelete